#UK Dating Statistics Reveals Positive Results for the Dating Industry
You would be surprised to know that the present society is witnessing more numbers of divorces than marriages. Here follows the top ten results of divorce percentages by country:
1. Belarus – 68%
2. Russian Federation – 65%
3. Sweden – 64%
4. Latvia – 63%
5. Ukraine – 63%
6. Czech Republic – 61%
7. Belgium – 56%
8. Finland – 56%
9. Lithuania – 55%
10. United Kingdom – 53%
The above numbers suggest that people are not maintaining long lasting relationships. Statistics like these and the increased rate of divorce fuels the growing popularity of UK dating web sites; many adults, especially those recently divorced or out of a serious long-term relationship, are no longer familiar with how to meet people socially and turn to the internet as a convenient tool for re-emerging into the dating world. One of the leading UK dating web sites has conducted a survey of their member profiles. The results are very interesting:
• 53% have dated more than one person at the same time.
• 71% believe in love at first sight.
• 30% consider personality in choosing a mate; 14% consider sense of humor and 11% go by looks.
• 29% say unfaithfulness is the primary reason behind relationship break ups.
• 78% believe that his/her companion is not 100% honest with them.
• 25% believe that a casual dating partnership becomes a serious relationship when one says “I Love You.”
• 67% don’t trust their partners on the first date.
• 44% believe a 5 year gap should be maintained while choosing a mate.
• 69% are utilizing online dating web sites to find dates.
• Despite such a high divorce average in the UK, 44% of respondents want to marry again.
• 22% believe the work or office provides a great source for dates.
This is the dating scenario in the UK. The most encouraging fact for the UK dating web sites is that more than half of the singles are finding their partners online. Kisscafé (www.KissCafe.eu) has been providing dating services in the UK free of cost.
Kisscafé (www.KissaCafe.com) is one of the fastest growing social networking and dating websites in the World Wide Web. The best aspect of this dating service provider is that all the exclusive service features (which other popular networking sites provide as subscribed services) absolutely FREE. Currently Kisscafé (www.KissCafe.com) has 22 international websites and plans to launch even more sites in additional countries. Efficient Instant Messenger, multilingual capabilities and advanced profile search technology has made Kisscafé one of the leading online dating service providers on the Web. Kisscafé (www.KissCafe.com) member blogs are a great source of interesting posts related to the dating industry, including dating advice, personal stories and much more. For more details, you can log in to their site and compare their services with other dating sites.